I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y... I know I am..
I've found a few things online over the years that have made me smile, chuckle and just laugh until I have fallen off my chair (no, really).
I have also found the following:
How to Drive in Cambridge [shockwave/1,128KB]
- A Shockwave presentation on driving. I guess it applies if there are cars and cyclists where you live.
Windows RG edition [shockwave/321KB]
- A new version of the Windows(TM) operating system
His Sister's TV [mpeg1/5,125KB]
- Do you remember ITV Digital? Do you remember Munkeh? Watch this...
Picture of a Cow eating snails
- If you must. Snails. Being eaten by a cow.
- Remember the Baz Lurman "Wear Sunscreen" thing back in 2000? This parody aired on Simon Mayo's BBC Radio1 morning show soon after. I don't know who it's by but I thank him.
- Wasssssup!!! did a lot for Budwieser, but this track did a lot for Yorkshire folk ; 'appen.
Weapon Of Choice
- Fat Boy Slim released a track called "Weapon of Choice" a while back, and its video starred Christopher Walken. This is the StickMan version.
Weebl and Bob
- Strange. But this
is the best one.
To be seen to be believed.
Lions - in Kenya
- All together now...
- Old, but still amusing.
Clay Kitten Shooting
- If you like cats, DO NOT go here.
I'm a Mac. I'm a PC. I'm Linux....
The Author, Contributors or Hosters of these pages will not
be held responsible for the content of external sites. Go to them at your own risk.